in order to ensure the implementation of your rights arising from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”), we present the below information in compliance with the information obligation.
- The administrator of your Personal Data is EXPRESS BOTAM TRANSPORT Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław at the following address: ul. Leopolda Okulickiego 45, 51-216 Wrocław, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wroclaw-Fabryczna in Wrocław, the 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000238563; NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8952019850, hereinafter “Administrator.” In order to ensure the security of your data, the Administrator has created an e-mail channel of contact for matters related to personal data protection under the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data may be used for the purpose of the performance of the agreement (based on Article 6.1(b) of the GDPR), seeking payment, handling enquiries and profiling (Article 6.1(f) of GPDR), i.e. the legitimate interest of the administrator, as well as for the sending of commercial information by electronic means (Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR), i.e. based on the consent of the data subject.
- Your data may be disclosed to our subcontractors (entities cooperating with us pursuant to entrustment agreements to an extent necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes mentioned above), business partners (entities supporting our services) and entities providing continuous consulting services.
- Your personal data will be processed as long as necessary for the performance of the agreement and as long as it is possible to pursue claims related to the performance thereof. In addition, the data may be stored for archiving purposes for a period of 5 years from the date of an event creating the necessity of terminating the processing of the data.
- Where consent is the basis for the processing of the data, the data will be used until consent is revoked. For a period of 5 years starting on the date of the revocation of consent for data processing, we may store data to a limited extent for the purpose of demonstrating compliance with the GDPR in processing the data, unless the Administrator is obligated to process the data for a different period pursuant to other legal bases.
- You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectify, request removal, restrict the processing of the data; the right to transfer the data; the right to place an objection; the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- The withdrawal of consent to the processing of data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- If you determine that the processing of personal data is in breach of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Your personal data may be processed automatically (including in the form of profiling); however, this will not have any legal consequences or similarly will not significantly impact the situation that you are in.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes specified in section 2.